Recipe by Audrey M
This is a delicious soup that goes nicely with your favorite homemade bread. It is only 4 WW points.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs (cut in 1-inch pieces)
- 1 cup fresh baby carrots, cut in halves (lengthwise)
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 14 1⁄2 ounces ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed fat free low-sodium cream of chicken and broccoli soup (98% Fat Free, with 30% less sodium)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (9 ounce) packagegreen giant harvest fresh cut frozen broccoli (thawed)
Directions See How It's Made
- In 3 1/2 to 4-quart crock pot, combine chicken, carrots, mushrooms, onion, water, garlic powder, thyme and broth; mix well.
- Cover; cook on low setting for 7-9 hours or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Drain fat from slow cooker. In small bowl, combine soup, milk and flour; beat with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add soup mixture and broccoli to chicken mixture.
- Cover; cook an additional 30 minutes or until broccoli is tender.