Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Didn't have time to shop for all the fresh ingredients, so combined several recipes for this tasty very easy version of Chicken Tortilla Soup. The kids loved this more than the fresh ingredient recipe we were using. Use flavored petite diced tomatoes such as chipotle or sweet onion for additional flavor.
- 2 (12 1/2 ounce) cans chicken breasts
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, petite
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, drained slightly
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained slightly
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups water, as needed
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 4 hours.
- Serve with cheese, chips and sour cream.
This recipe was fantastic, entire family loved it! My favorite new soup!!!