1/2 Photos of Crock Pot -Chicken Tortilla Soup
4 hrs 10 mins
Vseward (Chef~V)'s Note:
A quick, no-fuss version of chicken tortilla soup! All you do is put everything into the slow cooker, and turn it on. Then garnish with baked corn tortilla strips. What a dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb shredded cooked chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole canned tomatoes, mashed
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chili peppers
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup water
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1Place chicken, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, onion, green chilies, and garlic into a slow cooker.
- 2Pour in water and chicken broth.
- 3Season with cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and bay leaf.
- 4Stir in corn and cilantro.
- 5Cover, and cook on Low setting for 6 to 8 hours or on High setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- 6Garnish with fresh tortilla strips or tortilla chips.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot -Chicken Tortilla Soup
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.5 mg
- Sodium 895.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 17.9 g