1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chicken Thighs
4 hrs 15 mins
Kim H. says "any additional seasonings that you can't cook without (me it's GARLIC) can be added". I found this recipe at Obesity Help. It was posted by Kim H. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping. The recipe says to use one of the additions but I think a combo if not all would be so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken thighs (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2-1 cup water, broth or 1/2-1 cup white wine
- 2 cups vegetables (whatever combo you like)
- 1Place the chicken, liquid, and veggies in the crock pot.
- 2Mix in one of the additions.
- 3Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.6
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 1144.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 15.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: