Kim H. says "any additional seasonings that you can't cook without (me it's GARLIC) can be added". I found this recipe at Obesity Help. It was posted by Kim H. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping. The recipe says to use one of the additions but I think a combo if not all would be so good.
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken thighs (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄2-1 cup water, broth or 1⁄2-1 cup white wine
- 2 cups vegetables (whatever combo you like)
- 1 ounce onion soup mix (1 package)
- 14 ounces cream soup (1 can, choose your fave flavor)
- 1 cup low carb barbecue sauce
- 1 ounce taco seasoning mix (1 package)
- 1⁄2 cup soya sauce and 1/2 cup red wine (if using this version use the broth or water with this combo)
- Place the chicken, liquid, and veggies in the crock pot.
- Mix in one of the additions.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 6 hours.