Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A friend of mine posted this on Facebook. I saw similar recipes but nothing quite the same as this one. The ingredients listed optional were not part of this recipe but seen in others. Note: Not all soy sauce brands are equal. Some are saltier than others. Click here: http://bit.ly/11XhcZy to be added to The Girlfriend Life Newsletter for encouragement, recipes and ideas! Where this recipe came from.
- Combine chicken broth, teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and garlic cloves in large bowl.
- Add chicken to sauce, and toss to combine.
- Pour chicken mixture into crock-pot.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over hot cooked rice and spoon extra sauce if desired.