These tacos are delicious and easy to make! To change things up try a beef or pork roast for delicious shredded beef/pork tacos!
- In a hot fry pan, quickly sear each chicken breast on each side (about 3-5 seconds on each side. Put breasts in crock pot.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except for the salt) and mix with hand until the chicken is covered evenly.
- Turn crock pot on low and cook for 6-7 hours.
- Shred chicken with fork and salt to taste.
- Cook on low for another hour or so. (optional).
- Serve with warm flour/corn tortillas, chopped lettuce, tomatoes, onions, avocado, fresh cilantro and hot sauce.