1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
8 hrs 15 mins
These tacos are delicious and easy to make! To change things up try a beef or pork roast for delicious shredded beef/pork tacos!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a hot fry pan, quickly sear each chicken breast on each side (about 3-5 seconds on each side. Put breasts in crock pot.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients (except for the salt) and mix with hand until the chicken is covered evenly.
- 3Turn crock pot on low and cook for 6-7 hours.
- 4Shred chicken with fork and salt to taste.
- 5Cook on low for another hour or so. (optional).
- 6Serve with warm flour/corn tortillas, chopped lettuce, tomatoes, onions, avocado, fresh cilantro and hot sauce.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.2
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 526.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-sodium taco seasoning