Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
These are so easy and delicious!!
Make and share this Crock-Pot Chicken Tacos recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients in crockpot.
- Cook on low for 7.5 or 8 hours or cook on high 3.5 hours.
- Shred chicken with a fork.
- Stir back into the salsa mixture in the crockpot.
- Serve on shells/tortillas/nachos --
- Pile on your favorite toppings.
I made this using slightly different proportions ( I found the recipe in a blog post). I used 6 frozen chicken breasts (Perdue frozen breasts from Costco), 1 jar of salsa (you can use whatever salsa is your favorite... even fruit salsas), and 1 packet of taco seasoning. I tossed it all in the crockpot and gave it a stir to coat all the chicken. I cooked it for 2 hours on high then turned it down to low for about 5 hours. It came out perfect! I barely had to touch it with the fork they shredded so easily! And I love that I didn't even have to defrost the chicken breasts :^) Definitely a keeper recipe!