Recipe by KelBel
Layer everything in the crockpot, eight hours later - YUM!
Top Review by Jackie_Food&Wine
Great, easy recipe! I actually didn't use a crock pot because I forgot to organize myself in the morning. So I used the same ingredients, just added some chicken stock and let it simmer on the stove top for about an hour. Still turned out great!
- 4 chicken breasts, frozen
- 28.34 g envelope ranch dressing mix
- 28.34 g envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 411.06 g can Rotel Tomatoes
- 411.06 g can black beans
- 411.06 g can cannellini beans
- 411.06 g can kidney beans
- 411.06 g can vegetarian baked beans
- 226.79 g can kernel corn