Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Layer everything in the crockpot, eight hours later - YUM!
- 4 chicken breasts, frozen
- 28.34 g envelope ranch dressing mix
- 28.34 g envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 411.06 g can Rotel Tomatoes
- 411.06 g can black beans
- 411.06 g can cannellini beans
- 411.06 g can kidney beans
- 411.06 g can vegetarian baked beans
- 226.79 g can kernel corn
- Put everything in crockpot in order listed.
- Do NOT rinse or drain beans.
- DO NOT STIR.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.
- Take chicken out and shred with two forks.
- Put chicken back in, stir, and eat.
Great, easy recipe! I actually didn't use a crock pot because I forgot to organize myself in the morning. So I used the same ingredients, just added some chicken stock and let it simmer on the stove top for about an hour. Still turned out great!
Very good. I used mashed black beans (didn't have regular and my husband likes creamy). Added salt, and a bay leave. Used boneless chicken thighs (don't like breast).
As usual, another winner from KelBel. I made this last nite for this weekend's meal. I couldn't resist trying some. It was wonderful. I only used 2 breasts cuz that's all I had in the freezer. Will make again often. Thanks for another winner.