1/13 Photos of Crock Pot Chicken Taco Meat
* Pamela *'s Note:
I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account, and I'm so glad that I did. This has become a regular addition to my OAMC and I have created a public cookbook filled with recipe ideas using this recipe. This is a three-ingredient wonder that's easy (5 minutes of your time), delicious and versatile.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth.
- 2Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over.
- 3Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 4With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
- 5To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices.
- 6Press out all the air and seal.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Taco Meat
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.4
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.3 mg
- Sodium 239.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 12.6 g