Prep 0 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account, and I'm so glad that I did. This has become a regular addition to my OAMC and I have created a public cookbook filled with recipe ideas using this recipe. This is a three-ingredient wonder that's easy (5 minutes of your time), delicious and versatile.
- Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth.
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
- To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices.
- Press out all the air and seal.
this receipe was simple and incredibley delicious. As mentioned before, just start in the morning and when you get home you have perfectly cooked and seasoned chicked. Great for enchiladas, burritos, taocs, what ever!! Try it! Vicky
This is an easy and very good basic recipe. I added some minced garlic and cayenne. I served this with soft tortillas for soft tacos and hard shells as well. Just added a variety of toppings--lettuce, cheese, onion, olives, tomato, etc... Wonderful. Thanks ;)
This is fantastic. It is great to start this before going to work. When you walk into your kitchen, it is as though someone has been cooking in your kitchen all day. My family loved this recipe. I doubled it and had enough to put in the freezer for a quick meal.