I adopted this recipe from the Recipezaar account, and I'm so glad that I did. This has become a regular addition to my OAMC and I have created a public cookbook filled with recipe ideas using this recipe. This is a three-ingredient wonder that's easy (5 minutes of your time), delicious and versatile.
- Dissolve taco seasoning into chicken broth.
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour chicken broth over.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- With two forks, shred the chicken meat into bite-size pieces.
- To freeze, place shredded meat into freezer bags with the juices.
- Press out all the air and seal.