Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is so easy and it makes the entire house smell so good. I use mine in burritos with my tex mex rice and beans topped with sour cream and guacamole. Its one of my family's favorites.
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (raw)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup salsa or 1⁄4 cup taco sauce
- Put everything in your crock pot and cook on low for about 4-6 hours. The great thing is it will be ready when everyone gets home from work or school and you only have one pot to clean.
I make this often for our family! I toss frozen chicken breasts with the other ingredients into the crock pot in the morning and come home to dinner! Sometimes we eat this chicken on tortilla chips as nachos.
This is yummy! I added a can of black beans (drained) and a cup of chopped onion. Served in a flour tortilla with sour cream - no extra salsa needed. I may add chopped lettuce next time. Thanks for sharing!
I made this a little while ago. It was excellent. I added more luquid than stated, about a cup. It was so juicy and flavorful!