5 hrs 10 mins
This is something I made that is based on the Chicken Taco Crock Pot recipies found here. While I was making it, I found that this proved to be better as a soup than as tacos. Maybe because I used too much chicken broth. Still, the result was tasty, so here it is. This is based on a crock pot that only has on/off as a setting, so timing may vary from pot to pot
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 2 TB of taco seasoning mix with the 15 ozs of chicken broth.
- 2Cut chicken breasts into three pieces.
- 3Dump everything into the crock pot for 4-6 hours or until chicken is ready.
- 4When chicken is tender, shred with two forks.
- 5Dump frozen corn into pot, heat for one hour.
- 6Serve with Cheddar Cheese and/or sour cream on top, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Taco Corn Soup
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.3
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 51.3 mg
- Sodium 92.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 25.9 g