- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, frozen
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken and wild rice soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bag Pepperidge Farm stuffing, Herb Seasoned
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken in the crock pot then sprinkle on the spices.
- Pour the rice soup over the chicken then cover with the lid & cook on low for 4 hours.
- Stir in the cream of chicken then continue to cook on low for 2 more hours.
- Pull the chicken apart then stir in the cheese & stuffing.
- Re-cover with the lid & cook for additional 30 minutes.