Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs 30 mins
Simple & tasty, the way I like it.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, frozen
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken and wild rice soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) bag Pepperidge Farm stuffing, Herb Seasoned
- Place the chicken in the crock pot then sprinkle on the spices.
- Pour the rice soup over the chicken then cover with the lid & cook on low for 4 hours.
- Stir in the cream of chicken then continue to cook on low for 2 more hours.
- Pull the chicken apart then stir in the cheese & stuffing.
- Re-cover with the lid & cook for additional 30 minutes.
I followed the recipe as written and everyone enjoyed this. This was easy to throw together before going out the door. Made for Spring PAC 2011.
This worked out very well for a busy day -- I used low sodium/healthy soups which lowered the sodium count a bit. Thanks for sharing!