Recipe by Bella Donna
Just found this on the WW site - looks wonderful! Easy and filling and perfect for point counters! 4 servings = 7 points/serving. Source: http://saksfamily.no-ip.com/crockpot.html
Top Review by Amber of AZ
I knew this would be good. I made another version of this recipe with full fat soup and I cannot tell the difference in taste at all. I also sprinkled some frozen green beans on top of stuffing mixture before turning on the crockpot. The stuffing stayed fluffy and very moist. Thanks for sharing.
- 4 chicken breast halves
- 170.09 g package Stove Top stuffing mix
- 118.29 ml water
- 297.66 g can fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 236.59 ml chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken on bottom of Crock pot.
- Pour broth over the chicken.
- Mix together the stuffing, soup, and water, and place on top of the chicken.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- Serves 4 Points 7 (If you have really large chicken breasts, the points would be a little higher.