Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is a nice twist on regular beef stroganoff.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 envelope chicken gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen stew vegetables, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 1 1⁄2 cups regular baking mix or 1 1⁄2 cups reduced-fat baking mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- Mix sour cream, flour, gravy mix and water in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker until smooth.
- Stir in chicken, stew vegetables and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on Low heat setting for 5 hours or until chicken is tender and sauce is thickened.
- Stir in peas.
- Mix baking mix and green onions.
- Stir in milk just until moistened.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto chicken-vegetable mixture.
- Cover and cook on High heat setting for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of dumplings comes out clean.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 4 servings.