6 hrs 30 mins
Kristen in Chicago's Note:
This is a nice twist on regular beef stroganoff.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 envelope chicken gravy mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast half, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen stew vegetables, thawed
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup frozen green pea, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups regular baking mix or 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat baking mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1Mix sour cream, flour, gravy mix and water in 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker until smooth.
- 2Stir in chicken, stew vegetables and mushrooms.
- 3Cover and cook on Low heat setting for 5 hours or until chicken is tender and sauce is thickened.
- 4Stir in peas.
- 5Mix baking mix and green onions.
- 6Stir in milk just until moistened.
- 7Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto chicken-vegetable mixture.
- 8Cover and cook on High heat setting for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of dumplings comes out clean.
- 9Serve immediately.
- 10Makes 4 servings.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (421 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.0
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 91.1 mg
- Sodium 749.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 36.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken gravy mix