I like this recipe because my family does not like beef stroganoff and this still tastes like stroganoff. Try it out and see for yourself. I got this recipe from a recipe group on Yahoo Groups called Crockpot_Recipes.
- Place frozen chicken breasts on the bottom of the crock pot.
- Mix the other ingredients together and pour over chicken breats.
- Cook on Low for about 7-8 hours, or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
- Stir sauce before cooking and if you would like to thicken sauce, add flour or cornstarch.
- Serve over rice or noodles.