Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 hrs
This is very simple and very good. I got this at a Weight Watchers meeting
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream (fat-free is fine)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix (dry)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup (98% fat free can be used) or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (98% fat free can be used)
- Place chicken in bottom of crock pot.
- Combine soup, sour cream and onion soup mix and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- Serve over cooked rice or noodles.
This is Excellent! My Family asked me to make it again the next day! I didn't change a thing...and it is the BEST recipe that I have tried, this year! WOW! The sauce is "To die for" So rich and creamy! I served it over fettuchini noodles! And...it's a Weight Watchers Recipe!!!
I have been making this recipe for a couple of years and my family enjoys it quite a lot. One thing I do differently is to shred the chicken after cooking. I typically serve it over rice. Thanks for posting.
This recipe was a bit of a disapointment. It seemed a little bland, and the sour cream overwhelmed what flavor it had. If I were to make again I would decrease the sour cream.