Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Quick, easy & healthy!
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb frozen chicken breast
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope French onion soup mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups low sodium chicken broth
- Place frozen chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Top with cream of mushroom soup and french onion soup.
- Add chicken broth.
- Cook on low 6-7 hours.
My family liked it but I found the sauce a little salty. Next time, I'm going to reduce the amount of onion soup.
Super quick and really easy! The gravy is a bit thin for my liking but a bit of cornstarch fixed that. Served over noodles. Thanks! Made for PAC Spring '11.