Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from Obesity Help.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 6 frozen skinless chicken thighs
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 10 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 1 ounce Lipton Onion Soup Mix (1 package)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- Place Chicken in the bottom of the crockpot; top with the mushrooms. In a mixing bowl combine sour cream, soup, soup mix, and wine until well blended. Pour over the chicken and mushrooms.
- Cook on low heat for 6-8.