Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
An easy, tasty twist on the more traditional beef stroganoff.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1 1⁄4 ounces onion dip mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 16 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Spray nonstick spray to cover crockpot.
- Add chicken breasts.
- Mix together sour cream, onion mix and soup. Cover chicken with mixture.
- Top with fresh mushrooms.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles.
I tried this last night. This was really good but really salty using the soup and dry soup mix. I may try to find a recipe for cream soup and dry soup mix here for the next time that uses less salt. Mike