4 hrs 15 mins
Judy in San Antonio's Note:
A yummy rich chicken dish to pour over egg noodles. This recipe is super easy, and the only dirty dish beside the crock pot itself is a mixing cup and spoons!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken, mushrooms, wine and soup in the crock pot and stir. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours (or 7-9 hours on low).
- 2Half an hour before serving, mix the creme fraiche and flour. Remove the bones now if you did not use boneless thighs.
- 3Add the creme fraiche and flour mixture to the chicken and gravy and stir until the chicken falls apart into fork-sized pieces.
- 4Add salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook for 30 minutes on low.
- 5Serve chicken and sauce over hot cooked noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 879.4
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 35.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 263.1 mg
- Sodium 636.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 41.4 g