Crock Pot Chicken Stroganoff
- Place chicken, mushrooms, wine and soup in the crock pot and stir. Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours (or 7-9 hours on low).
- Half an hour before serving, mix the creme fraiche and flour. Remove the bones now if you did not use boneless thighs.
- Add the creme fraiche and flour mixture to the chicken and gravy and stir until the chicken falls apart into fork-sized pieces.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook for 30 minutes on low.
- Serve chicken and sauce over hot cooked noodles.