Prep 10 mins
Cook 9 hrs
Delicious dish using chicken leg quarters.
- 3 chicken legs with thigh, skin removed
- 1⁄3 cup water or 1⁄3 cup sherry wine
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 1 cup of thawed frozen corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- Cut up the legs and thighs.
- Mix mushroom soup with water/sherry in crock pot.
- Add chicken, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 hour.
- Then add all other ingredients, stir, and cook on LOW for 8 hours or 4 hours on HIGH.