Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Another quick and easy chicken crock pot dish.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- Spray crock pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine soups, butter and juice.
- Place rice in crock pot and pour 1/2 soup mixture to cover.
- Place chicken in next.
- Pour remaining soup over chicken.
- Top with almonds and cheese.
- Cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours.
This was a good meal. There wasnt a ton of flavor, however I think both my toddlers ate it because of this. They dont usually eat brown rice, but both of them gobbled it right up. I made the recipe exactly as described. We will be making this again. My wife said the almonds added a nice texture for a change. Thanks!
I love crockpot ideas and this was a winner...very good and easy. Omitted the almonds. Making this risotto dish in the crockpot was simple... loved the flavor and so did my family. Thanks for the recipe...