Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 hrs
Another quick and easy chicken crock pot dish.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- Spray crock pot with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a bowl combine soups, butter and juice.
- Place rice in crock pot and pour 1/2 soup mixture to cover.
- Place chicken in next.
- Pour remaining soup over chicken.
- Top with almonds and cheese.
- Cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours.
This was a good meal. There wasnt a ton of flavor, however I think both my toddlers ate it because of this. They dont usually eat brown rice, but both of them gobbled it right up. I made the recipe exactly as described. We will be making this again. My wife said the almonds added a nice texture for a change. Thanks!
I love crockpot ideas and this was a winner...very good and easy. Omitted the almonds. Making this risotto dish in the crockpot was simple... loved the flavor and so did my family. Thanks for the recipe...