Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Easy crock pot meal for busy people.
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery (optional)
- 1 cup Minute Rice
- Mix in crock pot the 3 cans of soup & rice. Place chicken on top of the mixture, then add diced celery (optional). Cook for 3 hrs on high or 4 hours on low. makes 4 servings.
- More rice, about 1/2 cup and 2 more chicken breasts may be added to make 6 servings.
- you can also use chicken tenderloin or other boneless chicken parts.
This worked out great and tasted good. I was worried about the 3 cans of *cream of soups* so I used the Healthy Request brands. I also used 2 cups of the rice which worked well. I needed something that was fast to make with no fuss and this was it! I'll made this again, thank you for posting. I adopted this chef for the *Spring PAC 2008* game