1/1 Photo of Crock-Pot Chicken, Rice, & Beans
5 hrs 40 mins
5 hrs 30 mins
Another easy meal to make in the crock pot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the salsa, water, & taco seasoning in a crock pot. Place the frozen breasts in the mixture then sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- 2Cover with a lid & cook on low for 3 hours. Uncover, flip over the breasts then stir in the black beans. Recover & continue to cook for another 2 1/2 hours.
- 3Shred the chicken breasts then place back into the pot. Add in the cream cheese & stir until melted.
- 4Turn off the heat, pour in the uncooked rice, stir then cover. Let sit for 12 minutes then spoon onto plates & top with shredded cheese (if using).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock-Pot Chicken, Rice, & Beans
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 465.5
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 87.8 mg
- Sodium 1159.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 31.0 g