4 hrs 30 mins
Chicken and light dressing make this a lighter Reuben casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place half the sauerkraut in a 3 1/2 quart electric slow cooker. Drizzle on about 1/3 cup of the dressing.
- 2Top with 3 chicken breast halves and spread the mustard over the chicken. Top with the remaining sauerkraut and chicken breasts.
- 3Drizzle another 1/3 cup dressing over the casserole. Refrigerate the remaining dressing until serving them.
- 4Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 3 1/2 to 4 hours, or until the chicken is white throughout and tender.
- 5To serve, spoon the casserole onto 6 plates. Top each with a slice of cheese and drizzle with a few teaspoons of the Russian dressing.
- 6Serve immediately, garnished with fresh parsley, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Reuben Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (320 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.5
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 103.9 mg
- Sodium 1575.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 36.1 g