Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Chicken and light dressing make this a lighter Reuben casserole.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Reuben Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Place half the sauerkraut in a 3 1/2 quart electric slow cooker. Drizzle on about 1/3 cup of the dressing.
- Top with 3 chicken breast halves and spread the mustard over the chicken. Top with the remaining sauerkraut and chicken breasts.
- Drizzle another 1/3 cup dressing over the casserole. Refrigerate the remaining dressing until serving them.
- Cover and cook on the low heat setting about 3 1/2 to 4 hours, or until the chicken is white throughout and tender.
- To serve, spoon the casserole onto 6 plates. Top each with a slice of cheese and drizzle with a few teaspoons of the Russian dressing.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh parsley, if desired.