This recipe came from another web site. Very tasty meal.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Place all ingredients in crock pot.
- Stir to make sure chicken is coated well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Hint: This is very good served over pasta.