Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Another quick and easy chicken dish for your crockpot.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Pasta With Smoked Gouda recipe from Food.com.
- 680.38 g chicken tenders, boneless
- 2 small zucchini, halved and sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 28.34 g packagechicken-flavored gravy mix
- 29.58 ml water
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 0.25 ml ground nutmeg, fresh if possible
- 226.79 g smoked gouda cheese, grated
- 29.58 ml evaporated milk (or light cream)
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 946.36 ml cooked macaroni (or you may use small shell pasta)
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes; place in crockpot.
- Add zucchini, gravy mix, water, and seasoning.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 6 hours on low.
- Add smoked gouda cheese, milk or cream, and chopped tomato to the crockpot during the last 20 minutes, or while the macaroni is cooking.
- Prepare macaroni/pasta according to package directions.
- Stir in hot cooked macaroni.
Perfect and not the run-of-the-mill crock pot meal OR 'mac-n-cheese' type meal. Sophisticated enough for company and simple enough for the kids! We all loved it and will make it time and time again! So easy too!
Wrote a review but forgot to give it 5 stars. This is excellent, especially good for Gouda lovers.
Lovely, I used more zucchinis cause I love them and this time of year are so fresh. Great ! Thanks for posting!