Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Another quick and easy chicken dish for your crockpot.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Pasta With Smoked Gouda recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken tenders, boneless
- 2 small zucchini, halved and sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1 (1 ounce) packagechicken-flavored gravy mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, fresh if possible
- 8 ounces smoked gouda cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk (or light cream)
- 1 large tomatoes, chopped
- 4 cups cooked macaroni (or you may use small shell pasta)
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes; place in crockpot.
- Add zucchini, gravy mix, water, and seasoning.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 6 hours on low.
- Add smoked gouda cheese, milk or cream, and chopped tomato to the crockpot during the last 20 minutes, or while the macaroni is cooking.
- Prepare macaroni/pasta according to package directions.
- Stir in hot cooked macaroni.
Perfect and not the run-of-the-mill crock pot meal OR 'mac-n-cheese' type meal. Sophisticated enough for company and simple enough for the kids! We all loved it and will make it time and time again! So easy too!
Wrote a review but forgot to give it 5 stars. This is excellent, especially good for Gouda lovers.
Lovely, I used more zucchinis cause I love them and this time of year are so fresh. Great ! Thanks for posting!