1/2 Photos of Crock Pot Chicken Pasta With Smoked Gouda
6 hrs 15 mins
Sassy in da South's Note:
Another quick and easy chicken dish for your crockpot.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken tenders, boneless
- 2 small zucchini, halved and sliced 1/8-inch thick
- 1 (1 ounce) package chicken-flavored gravy mix
- 2 tablespoons water
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg, fresh if possible
- 8 ounces smoked gouda cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons evaporated milk (or light cream)
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 4 cups cooked macaroni (or you may use small shell pasta)
- 1Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes; place in crockpot.
- 2Add zucchini, gravy mix, water, and seasoning.
- 3Cover and cook for 5 to 6 hours on low.
- 4Add smoked gouda cheese, milk or cream, and chopped tomato to the crockpot during the last 20 minutes, or while the macaroni is cooking.
- 5Prepare macaroni/pasta according to package directions.
- 6Stir in hot cooked macaroni.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Pasta With Smoked Gouda
Serving Size: 1 (487 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 657.9
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 165.6 mg
- Sodium 902.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 63.6 g