Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs 10 mins
Serve this tasty chicken dish with pasta or rice.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 -8 boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- italian seasoning, to taste
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 garlic cloves, minced or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Brown chicken in oil with a sprinkling of salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Mix spaghetti sauce, bay leaf and garlic and put in crockpot.
- Put chicken in sauce and cook on low 6 hours, until tender.
- Remove chicken and sauce to casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with Mozzarella cheese and Parmesn cheese.
- Heat in 350 degree oven until bubbly and cheese is melted (about 10 minutes).Serve chicken with sauce over pasta or rice.