- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 1⁄4 cups butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- If using whole chicken breasts, cut in to halves.
- In bowl beat egg salt and pepper dip chicken into egg.
- Then coat with crumbs. In large skillet saute chicken in butter.
- Arrange chicken in pot.
- Pour pizza sauce over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
- Add mozzarella cheese, sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
- Cover and cook 15 minutes.