8 hrs 5 mins
Denise in da Kitchen's Note:
Ooo La La! I LOVE my crockpot and my DH LOVES this recipe! Served with rice or noodles, a hot veggie or salad, a crusty loaf of bread, and a glass of white wine, you'll have an easy and romantic mid-week dinner waiting for you when you get home! Enjoy your evening!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 medium chicken breast halves
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1/2 cup white wine (save the rest of the bottle to make a toast with hubby) or 1/2 cup water, if you don't like wine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained or 4 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1Sprinkle chicken breasts lightly with salt, pepper, paprika and rosemary.
- 2Place in crock pot.
- 3Mix wine (or water), soup, and mushrooms until well combined.
- 4Pour over chicken.
- 5Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours).
- 6Mix sour cream and flour and add during the last 30 minutes.
- 7Bon Appétit!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Parisienne
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 289.3
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 63.2 mg
- Sodium 395.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 18.2 g