Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ooo La La! I LOVE my crockpot and my DH LOVES this recipe! Served with rice or noodles, a hot veggie or salad, a crusty loaf of bread, and a glass of white wine, you'll have an easy and romantic mid-week dinner waiting for you when you get home! Enjoy your evening!
- 6 medium chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup white wine (save the rest of the bottle to make a toast with hubby) or 1⁄2 cup water, if you don't like wine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained or 4 ounces fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- Sprinkle chicken breasts lightly with salt, pepper, paprika and rosemary.
- Place in crock pot.
- Mix wine (or water), soup, and mushrooms until well combined.
- Pour over chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (or on high for 2 1/2 to 3 hours).
- Mix sour cream and flour and add during the last 30 minutes.
- Bon Appétit!