8 hrs 10 mins
Low carbing it? This makes a great supper, and it's so easy just to prepare in the morning and it's ready when you come home hungry for supper! I've doubled the recipe and froze the chicken breasts in single servings to just pop in the microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place 4 chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot.
- 2Sprinkle with half of the paprika.
- 3Then, cover with a layer of zucchini and onions.
- 4Add the oil, then sprinkle generously with the rest of the paprika.
- 5Pour the cup of water into the crock pot (down the side to not wash the paprika away).
- 6Cook on low temperature 6-8 hours.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Paprika -- Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (416 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 278.6
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 739.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 28.2 g