Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Low carbing it? This makes a great supper, and it's so easy just to prepare in the morning and it's ready when you come home hungry for supper! I've doubled the recipe and froze the chicken breasts in single servings to just pop in the microwave.
- Place 4 chicken breasts in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Sprinkle with half of the paprika.
- Then, cover with a layer of zucchini and onions.
- Add the oil, then sprinkle generously with the rest of the paprika.
- Pour the cup of water into the crock pot (down the side to not wash the paprika away).
- Cook on low temperature 6-8 hours.