- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Season-All salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces medium egg noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour the broth into a crock pot then add the chicken & spices. Cook on high for 2.5 hours or on low for 5 hours.
- Remove the chicken & shred, place back in the pot. Mix in the soup & cream cheese, stir until melted. Cover with the lid & continue to cook on low for 30 minutes.
- During the last 10 minutes cook the noodles as directed on the package. Once done, drain & add to the chicken mixture. Serve hot.