This was found online and looks really good.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chicken broth, i use the swansons healthy request fat free
- 3 (16 ounce) soup cans water
- 1 dash dried dill
- 1 dash dried parsley
- 8 ounces noodles, I use the No Yolks brand broad noodles
- Put vegetables in crockpot.
- Add chicken.
- Pour in broth and water.
- Add dill and parsley.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
- Remove veggies and chicken from crockpot.
- Add noodles, turn to high and heat while you shred the chicken and mince the veggies. I run the veggies through the food processor.
- Return chicken and veggies to crockpot and heat through. It takes the noodles about 20 minute to cook. I use a 5 qt crockpot for this. I also use frozen chicken breast right out of the freezer.