Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
- Put vegetables in crockpot.
- Add chicken.
- Pour in broth and water.
- Add dill and parsley.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
- Remove veggies and chicken from crockpot.
- Add noodles, turn to high and heat while you shred the chicken and mince the veggies. I run the veggies through the food processor.
- Return chicken and veggies to crockpot and heat through. It takes the noodles about 20 minute to cook. I use a 5 qt crockpot for this. I also use frozen chicken breast right out of the freezer.