Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
So comforting on a cold day! I love to just throw this together in the morning and let the delicious smell fill up my house. Everyone I have ever given this recipe to has fell in love with it, definitely a keeper!
- 5 cups hot water
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon granules or 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 45 ounces chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups home style noodles, uncooked
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced celery, lightly pre-cooked in microwave
- 1⁄3 cup shredded carrots or 1⁄3 cup chopped carrot
- Dissolve bouillon in water, Pour into slow cooker. Add remaining ingredients, mix well and cover. Cook on low 4-6 hours.
I put this on yesterday morning while I was cleaning and the smell was just awesome. Since I am the only one that will eat soup regurly I divided it up into individual serving and froze some for other times. Thank you for sharing. Yummmm