1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
8 hrs 15 mins
This is one of my mom's recipes. I was sick with a summer cold and this really hit the spot. Hardly any effort. It's soup the first night and it's not so much like a soup the next day. The noodles soak up the liquid but it's still REALLY good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth, with garlic
- 10 3/4 ounces Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup, with herbs
- 10 3/4 ounces campbell's cream of celery soup
- 4 stalks celery, washed and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 cup baby carrots (optional)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag egg noodles
- 1Put everything into the crock pot EXCEPT for the noodles.
- 2Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- 3Remove chicken and shred.
- 4Replace chicken back into crock pot.
- 5Add noodles and cook on high for 1/2 hour or until cooked, depending on your crock pot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
Serving Size: 1 (515 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 611.0
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 169.8 mg
- Sodium 1747.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 50.9 g