Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
OOOoohh... I can't get enough of this!!
- 1 (360 g) package chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 4 cups cooked chicken, cubed
- 3 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions and place in 5-quart crock pot.
- Stir in 2 cans cream of chicken soup.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together cubed chicken, 1 can cream of chicken soup and milk.
- Spread over stuffing in crock pot; sprinkle cheese over top.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 4 to 6 hours or on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
Easy and Yummy. To make it even easier I used canned chicken since I was making this down at the deer lease. It was really cold that day and nice warm plate of this stuff really hit the spot.
I chose this recipe for PAC and I am so glad I did. The taste was wonderful and the ease of preparing it made it that much better. Thanks for posting a great recipe I will be preparing often.
This was sooooo good! I am embarrassed to say I had three helpings! It was very easy, and my entire family really enjoyed it. Thank you!