1/1 Photo of Crock Pot Chicken N' Dumplings
7 hrs 10 mins
Beth Gambrell's Note:
The only way I will make chicken and dumplings, this is the easiest! You can also use those frozen "flat" dumplings instead of canned biscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients, except biscuits, in slow cooker.
- 2Cover and cook on low for 7 hours.
- 330 minutes before serving, tear biscuit dough into 1-inch pieces. Add to your slow cooker; stirring gently.
- 4Cover and cook on high for an additional 30 minutes or until biscuits are fluffed up and cooked through.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken N' Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (364 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.1
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 1947.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 26.1 g