Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Throw it all in the pot before you go to work and come home to comfort food.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Kielbasa Stew recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb kielbasa, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in bite-sized pieces
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 16 ounces baked beans, undrained
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on Low 6 to 8 hours.
Very different, but good. Interesting combination of flavors. I used turkey kielbasa and I omitted the potatoes. I served over steamed rice. Review is for Holiday tag.
This was really good. I didn't know if I'd like chicken and kielbasa together, but it really worked well in this recipe. I think next time I'd like to add more kielbasa because it was really tasty. The chicken came out very moist. All-around a great dish!