Recipe by Tish
I'm sure everyone has some form of this recipe in their cookbooks. It's easy and fast to put together
Top Review by Viclynn
Tish - this was so easy and so good! I made your toasted ravioli as an appetizer, and they were SO good, we filled up and didn't have room for this dish that same night, so I placed it in a Ziploc container, and put the noodles in a Ziploc bag - then both into the fridge. They were very good the next day!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (5/8 ounce) envelope dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup white wine or 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- noodles or rice, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the chicken in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Combine the salad dressing and wine (or water) and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Combine cheese and soup and blend.
- Stir in mushrooms.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on low 1-2 hours until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve over noodles or rice.