Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Serve over rice, pasta, or potatoes
- 907.18 g chicken breasts
- 304.75 g cream of mushroom soup
- 304.75 g French onion soup
- 236.59 ml dry white wine or 236.59 ml chicken broth
- Put chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine soups and wine. Pour over chicken.
- Cover cook on low 6-8 hours.
This is a very simple chicken recipe. I cooked a little over a pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts and they turned out so juicy I couldn't believe it. I kept all the other ingredients the same and it was done in about 6 hours. We served it over egg noodles...very yummy!!