Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Serve over rice, pasta, or potatoes
- 2 lbs chicken breasts
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces French onion soup
- 1 cup dry white wine or 1 cup chicken broth
- Put chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine soups and wine. Pour over chicken.
- Cover cook on low 6-8 hours.
This is a very simple chicken recipe. I cooked a little over a pound of boneless skinless chicken breasts and they turned out so juicy I couldn't believe it. I kept all the other ingredients the same and it was done in about 6 hours. We served it over egg noodles...very yummy!!