8 hrs 30 mins
This recipe is incredibly easy and great over mashed potatoes or noodles for an old fashioned meal. You can also add some diced carrots to add a bit of color!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can reduced-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- nonstick cooking spray
- 1Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Place chicken in crock pot.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- 4Cover and cook on low 6-8 hours.
- 5One hour before serving, prepare chive dumplings: Mix dry ingredients and shortening.
- 6Add chives and milk, combine well.
- 7Drop by teaspoonful onto hot chicken and gravy.
- 8Cover and cook on high for 45-60 minutes.
- 9Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables, or over hot, cooked noodles.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Fricassee
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.9
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 69.3 mg
- Sodium 1305.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 34.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat cream of chicken soup