Recipe by beckerd
This recipe is so easy and good! I didn't have time one day to make fajitas, so I decided to put them in the crock pot. They turned out real good and not soupy at all. The McKormick seasonings really gave the chicken a good flavor.
- 1 lb chicken breast (cut into strips or chunks)
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) packagemckormick fajita seasoning mix (or your favorite brand-found usually by the seasonings and dry gravy mixes in the grocery store)
- sliced green pepper (optional)
- sliced onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix chicken broth and fajitas seasoning until blended.
- Place cut up chicken in crock pot.
- Add green peppers and onion if you want.
- Pour chicken broth/fajitas mixture over everything.
- Set crockpot on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from crockpot with a slotted spoon when its done.
- Place on warmed up flour tortillas and serve with favorite toppings.