- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 sweet vidalia onion, cut into thin wedges and separated
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 -2 garlic cloves, minced or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced (optional)
- 6 -8 flour tortillas, warmed
- shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- salsa (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded lettuce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken and onions (and peppers, if using) in crockpot. Sprinkle spices over all. Add the lime juice and stir well.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. If you start with frozen chicken breast, you might need to cook for longer than 6 hours.
- Serve in warm tortillas with your favorite fajita toppings.