Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
My Sis-in-law fixed this for my mom, who loved it.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Fajitas recipe from Food.com.
- 2 chicken breasts, frozen
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot and cook on low all day.
- Serve in flour tortillas with lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, and guacamole.
I'm not rating this recipe, as I have not tried it. My copy of this recipe calls for refried beans. Thanks for looks like a good recipe! Christine (internetnut)
OMG!!! These were sooooo easy and they were so good! I just love easy week night food, especially when I don't have to defrost the chicken.