Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A hearty chicken soup made in your crockpot. Top it with cheese and even the kids will love it!
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package fajita seasoning mix (dry)
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat free chicken broth, plus
- 3 (14 ounce) cans water (use empty can)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (16 ounce) jarof mild cilantro salsa
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bay leaf
- Place all ingredients in a slow crock pot.
- Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- Remove bay leaf and stir to break up chicken before serving.
- Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, if desired.
- Or serve with tortillas cut into strips for some variety.