8 hrs 10 mins
A hearty chicken soup made in your crockpot. Top it with cheese and even the kids will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package fajita seasoning mix (dry)
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat free chicken broth, plus
- 3 (14 ounce) cans water (use empty can)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (16 ounce) jar of mild cilantro salsa
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bay leaf
- 1Place all ingredients in a slow crock pot.
- 2Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- 3Remove bay leaf and stir to break up chicken before serving.
- 4Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, if desired.
- 5Or serve with tortillas cut into strips for some variety.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 128.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: