8 hrs 10 mins
A hearty chicken soup made in your crockpot. Top it with cheese and even the kids will love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (1 1/8 ounce) package fajita seasoning mix (dry)
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat free chicken broth, plus
- 3 (14 ounce) cans water (use empty can)
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (16 ounce) jar of mild cilantro salsa
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 bay leaf
- 1Place all ingredients in a slow crock pot.
- 2Cook on LOW for 8 to 10 hours, or on HIGH for 4 to 6 hours.
- 3Remove bay leaf and stir to break up chicken before serving.
- 4Serve topped with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, if desired.
- 5Or serve with tortillas cut into strips for some variety.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Fajita Soup
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.3
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 21.3 mg
- Sodium 128.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 10.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: