Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Comforting, creamy and delicious. Easy to make and not expensive.
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (20 ounce) can red enchilada sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 12 corn tortillas, cut in quarters
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Lightly saute chicken in olive oil and cumin. Undercook. Mix undiluted soup with the chicken into one bowl.
- Toss cheeses together in one bowl.
- Lightly grease bottom of crock pot.
- Put a little enchilada sauce.
- Place a layer of tortillas.
- Spread layer of chicken.
- Sprinkle some cheese.
- Repeat layers. Top with tortillas, enchilada sauce and cheese.
- Cook 4 hours on low.