7 hrs 20 mins
Chef #410760's Note:
smells great, tastes great, and easy!!! I think the cream cheese is a great added bonus! Found it in an old church cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1add a small amount of water to the bottom of your crock pot, then add the chicken breasts, Italian seasoning, onion, and green chiles. cook on medium for 4-6 hours. The chicken should be tender enough to shred. Take it out of the crock pot into a large bowl and mix it with the cream cheese and set aside.
- 2In the crock pot pour enchilada sauce. Then rip the tortillas into strips and set in the sauce.
- 3Layer the rest of the ingredients in this order- cream of mushroom soup, chicken, cheese, and the olives on the top.
- 4Let this cook for an hour or two and serve. Great with Sour cream on top.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.4
- Calories from Fat 251
- Total Fat 27.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 98.7 mg
- Sodium 1203.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: