1/3 Photos of Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings
5 hrs 5 mins
My sister gave me this recipe a few years ago and I make it all the time. It tastes so good, it's hard to believe it only takes about 5 minutes to put together!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- 2Mix onions and soup and pour over chicken breasts.
- 3Cook on high for 5 hours, or on low for about 8 hours.
- 4About 45 minutes before you are going to eat, separate each biscuit into thirds and place on top of chicken mixture in crock pot.
- 5Cook for about 45 minutes or until biscuits are no longer doughy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crock Pot Chicken & Dumplings
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 456.6
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 85.3 mg
- Sodium 1784.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 31.7 g