Recipe by Rach2
My sister gave me this recipe a few years ago and I make it all the time. It tastes so good, it's hard to believe it only takes about 5 minutes to put together!
Top Review by lynnjla
Easy to make with few ingredients. Only thing I changed was I used 3 cans of Cream of Chicken instead of what the recipe calls for using only 2. Definitely wouldn't have been as good with only 2 cans, glad I added the 3rd. Tasted good. Could use some veggies though if u like them. Worked great for my family of 5. 2 children and 3 adults. Thank you for the simple recipe :)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 small onion, chopped (optional)
- 1 (8 count) packagegrand refrigerated biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker.
- Mix onions and soup and pour over chicken breasts.
- Cook on high for 5 hours, or on low for about 8 hours.
- About 45 minutes before you are going to eat, separate each biscuit into thirds and place on top of chicken mixture in crock pot.
- Cook for about 45 minutes or until biscuits are no longer doughy.